Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yo it's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey people!,
Hey this is Abbey (aka Bacon). Anyway, who has to go to school tomorrow? Whoever does put a comment. And this is some AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! The AMAZING NEWS is....... IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't belive it's SNOWIN this week. I mean it SNOWED last week and it's SNOWING this week. Whoever's making it SNOW put a comment. Unless your REALLY making it SNOW then put a comment (and if your making it SNOW either then you can put a comment to.) But if you send a comment that your making it SNOW then in your comment your comment say I'm making it SNOW. But if your NOT making it SNOW then in your comment(if you want to make one) then say I'm NOT making it SNOW. Well bye people!!!! Have a GREAT day!!!!! Or should I say have an AWESOME SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Bacon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment