Thursday, April 8, 2010

FINALLY back!!!!!!!! :)

YO PEOPLE OF EARTH!!!!!!!,
I'ts Bacon!!!!!! FINALLY back!!!!! I went to the beach. And FINALLY came back!!!!!:) It's benn a week!!!! A WEEK!!!!!! 1 WHOLE WEEK without seeing my friend brownies. :( I know itt's sad, but I had fun at the beach!!!!! I went to Orange Beach in Alabama. And in 5 days i'm going to Coloradowhere I used to live. And then I moved here!!!! :) Met some of the coolest people I know. My friends!!!! (And to also mention, some of the AWESOMEST people to!!!!) :) And I just got back like how many minutes or hours ago like 30 or 1 hour ago probably. And I'm like sooooooooooo happy to be backk!!!! :) But I still had an AWESOME time at the beach!!!! And I did NOT go with my family. I went with my friends family. Her name is Crosby. And we had a GREAT time!!!! :) Well ya. And also the reason I'm glad to be back is beacause...... I'm just like soooo happy to see my friends and family!!! :) Well I hope you enjoyed this post. Oh and don't forget to comment. (That's also if you want to comment.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment