Saturday, January 9, 2010

Make Up or Break Up

Ok I'm back that story that I told was pretty sad though. You think that was sad my alien didnt do ANYTHING right, just little pieces of junk! I mean in this post we're gonna be TALKING about our feelings..... Oh wait then our peeps would bail on us, our carerr would be over, (Crys) WHYYYYYYY...... It's ok take deep breaths and you'll be fine. Get it all out. Yeah it's ok. BUT I MEAN ITS LIKE.............. AND ALL OF THIS AND THAT AND BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! ITS ALL OVER YOU SEE BACON WE WERENT MADE FOR THIS WHYYYYYYYYYY......... Yes we were. It's ok.Let it all out. Come on. We were mean't for this.It's ok now stop crying please you'll make my shirt look like a river.Ok, and dont hate me but it already does. You wouldn't. If you think my shirt looks that way then I think that your shirt looks like a bee's nest!!!! Ha I said it!!! HaHaHaHaHaha!!!! Well if you want it that way I must leave, oh wait its not my time to leave since I'm spending the night! If you leave all this time we've spent together making this post I think that all this is just cool. Really, ok wanna make up : )or BREAK UP : ( (Crys) Bre-Make up.
Ok (Cry) Remember to check us out because everyday a new post. Well L8r

~Brownie & Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment