Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Sleepover On January 9th,2010

Hey people of earth,
The Dog (Bacon) & Bunny (Brownie) Lovers are back with a NEW blog!!! Like like like... OMG!!! Sorry not really in the mood for total GIRLYNESS now on this beatiful Saturday night (Jan. 9th, 2010) We had a sleepover we played a game called "Bacon & Bownies way to be like Rachel Ray!" :) It was fun we made us some icecream swirls (Yumms!! :P) And so this is how the sleepover started........ Well we were in my room you know doing stuff and all. And I over heard my OLDER brother talking to my mom about him spending the night at his friend's house. So I asked Brownies if she wanted to spend the night at my house on Jan. 9th, 2010. So she said sure I'll ask my parents. And it was time for her to go home. And my mom and I discussed it and she said "Ok." So then the next day (I asked Brownies on  the 8th if she wanted to spend the night.) So the next day on Jan. 9th I went over to Brownies house to hang out, and we hung out. And we asked her dad about the sleepover and he said sure so then I had to go home and then Brownies came over. And then we had fun!!!     THE END!!!! Well Bacon after that long story I honestly think that the people must keep on reading so we must leave : (! P.S We are leaving in 5,4,3,2,1 see ya later!!!! Bye bye the awesomely awesome people of earth that actually pay attention to us!! We love you all......
~Bacon & Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment