Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Story of Us

Hey people of earth,
Our names are Bacon and Brownies and we are going to share some important stuff about us, because we are hoping you'd know us just a little bit better, so we'll take turns talking & telling you all about ourselves- Well hey my name is Brownies, I just turned 10 so I'm finally double digits!! Yay!! Ya, I'm excited about that, and I'm in the 4th grade, I have an awesome teacher, she just started teaching this year so she's a lot of fun!!! I go to a brand new school, to me! It's my 1st year, and I've made a bunch of friends and I really like it there, my hobbies are dancing, seeing movies, hanging with friends, and hanging with my dog. In about a month we've had her for 1 year so that's really cool!! I love that little dog, with out her our life would NEVER be the same, she's so sweet and soft!! Now here's Bacon!!-
Hey my name is Bacon. I am 10 years old. I am in 5th grade, and go to Station Camp. Me and Brownies dance together and live in the same neighborhood!!!! I am sooooo lucky I have a friend like her cause without her I just wouldn't be the same. :) So let me tell you a little about myself. I have a dog. She is sooo cute and sweet. She is one of a kind. And I love her very much. My hobbies are dancing, watching movies, singing, swimming, hanging with friends and my dog. Hope you enjoy our blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment