Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our True Love of Bacon and Brownies

Hey peoples,
We want to share closer things about us to you. We want to share why we love bacon and brownies (and tacos) sooo much!! I (Bacon) am going to start. The reason why I LOVE bacon (but not enough to marry it) soooo much is cause it has all that JUICY FLAVOR and CRISPYNESS!!!! Oh bacon do I like no I HATE bacon (not really I really do LOVE bacon!!!)
Oh that bacon where would I be without you? NOWHERE!!!!!! I'd be in a black hole!!! Whenever my mom says that we're having bacon for breakfast I start getting hyper and jumpy and I start to giggle. And that's the reason why I LOVE bacon!!! Well peoples, here's Brownies!!! Hey people of earth, have you ever had that feeling where you say "Hey mom are there any good snacks here?!" (The boys name is Jimmy by the way) And Jimmy's mom says "Ok if you and Timmy are that hungry then why don't you have.....(drumroll).... A BROWNIE!" "Really mom, really!!!???!!" "NO!!" Well GOODBYE past! Now you can have a brownie and I LOVE them, why am I in love with them you ask?!? Here's why..... Well it all started out one day when Bacon & I were at our friend's house, and she told us her word...PIE! :P Well I started making my word BROWNIES well why I love it is because of the flavor and how people put fudge on it, an P.S. I LOVE FUDGE TOO!!! So that's really how & why, Well L8r people of earth!

1 comment: