Sunday, January 10, 2010

My day of LATE Homework : ( NOOO!!!!

Well this is an episode of me! Hey peeps on earth,
Have you ever heard of a story where a girl has a bunch of homework, she forgets to do it when it snows and has to do it on the last day, MY LIFE! I've been having SO much fun hanging with abbey and I forgot to do it! : ( Uh oh! So I'm in big trouble and I dont know what to do! So please tell us what you think and which ever wins, well thanks ok bye!
Vote:
She should say her dog ate her homework : (
or
Do it in the limit : )

Oh wait don't vote I'm getting called to do it, BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi peeps, thank you like soooo much if you sign up soooo if you do, your awesome! Oh wait everyone is soooo no point of saying that.... your a lover of..... SOME TYPE OF FOOD! (But if you don't wait you HAVE to!)

    ReplyDelete